Tuesday, November 18, 2014

An Allergy-Friendly Thanksgiving

Last year I made it my mission to make a complete Thanksgiving meal free of the top eight allergens. Here are the recipes. I am going to try a few new ones this year, but I liked last year's Thanksgiving so much, I will probably keep it mostly the same. Plus I wore myself out last year!

Enjoy and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

These recipes are free of the top 8 allergens (egg-free, dairy-free, wheat-free, peanut-free, tree nut-free, soy-free, fish-free and shellfish-free) and vegan (with the exception of the turkey).

I use vegetable broth in several of these recipes. I prefer to make my own because I think it tastes better and I can control the sodium and ingredients.

Thanksgiving Maple and Cider Turkey

Sides:

Stuffing

Basil and Garlic Mashed Potatoes

Green Bean Casserole

Orange Cranberry Sauce

Breads:

Pumpkin Dinner Rolls

Easy Drop Biscuits

Cornbread

Desserts:

Pumpkin Pie

And why have one dessert when you can have two?

Caramel Apple Pie



No comments:

Post a Comment