Tuesday, October 29, 2013

FARE's Tips for Safe and Fun Trick-or-Treating

In a previous post I said that Halloween has always been about so much more than 
food and candy for me. As you can see in the pictures below, Cody is having lots of fun 
getting ready for Halloween.

I remember trick-or-treating as a kid and how much I loved it. I really want
Cody to be able to enjoy it also.

Your child doesn't have to miss out on the fun of trick or-treating because of his or her food allergies. Click on the link below for some great tips from FARE on trick-or-treating safely while still making it a fun experience for your child.
http://blog.foodallergy.org/2013/10/11/tips-for-trick-or-treating-safely-on-halloween

I have a couple more posts about safe Halloween treats that will be up soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment