Friday, April 11, 2014

Allergy-Friendly Easter Candy

One thing I am not willing to take on is candy making. Lucky for me others have already done that. I just discovered a place that makes allergy-friendly chocolates. And not just any chocolates, they make special chocolates like cute chocolate bunnies and other holiday treats!

It's called Amanda's Own Confections. All of their candy is tree nut-free, peanut-free, dairy-free, egg-free, gluten-free and soy-free (except for the sunflower cups). I ordered the baby bunny and the bunny with carrot lollipop for Cody's Easter basket and some of the marshmallow clusters for us to try. They are delicious! The chocolate is smooth and creamy. I can't wait to try some of their other treats.

Another one of my favorites for allergy friendly candy is Surf Sweets. They have great jellybeans and the best gummy bears I've ever tasted. I also just tried their watermelon rings for the first time. They are so, so good! All of their candy is also tree nut-free, peanut-free, dairy-free, egg-free, gluten-free and soy-free and organic. They don't use artificial colors or preservatives.

Thank you Amanda's Own and Surf Sweets for making delicious treats that I can safely include in Cody's Easter basket this year!
 
You can also buy both at Peanut Free Planet.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment